We have an European Air Operator Certificate (AOC) where we can register any type of aircraft.
Aircraft Phase In and Phase Out
We offer qualified and reliable solutions that can help you starting or stregthen your company.
- Aircraft Phase In and Phase Out;
- Aircraft Withdrawals;
- Airworthiness Reviews;
- Audit Performance;
- Specialized Legal, Financial, Engineering and Other Services.
- Preparation and updating of company manuals
We provide aviation-specific and high risk insurance services for anytype of aircraft.
- Hull and Liability protection for passenger and cargo airlines, covering the full range of single aircraft operations for large international carriers
- General aviation insurance
- Hull and liability coverage for smaller aircraft and helicopters, including privately owned aircraft, commercial activities and fleets, flight clubs and schools, business jets and land
Certification and Compliance
We offer expert advice and provide certification for: EASA, EASA TCO; IOSA and more.