Effective date: September 30, 2019
Flyway – Aircraft Management (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://flyway.pt/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) and we are committed to protecting your (“you” or “your”) personal data, handling it responsibly and respecting your privacy.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the https://flyway.pt/ website operated by Flyway – Aircraft Management
Personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, location data or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Different pieces of information, which collected together can lead to the identification of a particular person, also constitute personal data.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on the device of the user. (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect personal data from your interactions with us, such as when you engage with our websites or when you email or phone us.
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- The name and contact details that you provide at the time of making an enquiry when you register as a member with us and complete forms on our site https://flyway.pt/, (“our site”)
- Your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us
- Information you provide when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes
- Your browser or device information
- Information about your use of our websites and apps
- Your communications with us, including when you report a problem with our site
Personal data FLYWAY receives from third parties
Sometimes we receive personal data from third parties, in particular:
- You may have asked someone to book or to make an enquiry on your behalf
- Software tell us how you engage with our websites
- Data specialists provide us with insights about our members, based on their own aggregated data sets
- Government and law enforcement authorities may provide us with personal identification and background information when they are involved in official inquiries
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Flyway – Aircraft Management uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Portugal and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Portugal and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Flyway – Aircraft Management may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Flyway – Aircraft Management
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
As an European citizen, under GDPR, you have certain individual rights. You can learn more about these guides in the GDPR Guide.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How to contact us and exercise your rights
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: +351 917070300